What is Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature added on modern android systems OS with 5.1 version and higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie) and it is automatically activated when you set up Google™ Account. It prevents use of a device after a hard reset unless you log in using a Google username.
After factory reset process, the system asks user to enter the last Google account or Gmail used in the phone before performing the hard reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the Smartphone. The feature is very important and is intended to prevent misuse of the phone device during thefts. However, many users have got into trouble due to FRP; especially they have forgotten their own Gmail or password credentials after the factory reset.
Don’t worry this tutorial we will show you the latest methods to easily remove FRP or Google account lock without PC or laptop using the following simple steps below:
Method 1: Using A SIM Card
- Insert a Sim Card into the phone
- Then connect to a hotspot by making use of another WiFi Connection.
- After it is successfully connected, now go back to the welcome page and click on emergency call icon.
- Double tap on Emergency information
- You should now have access to choose and edit a contact from the sim card you inserted earlier.
- Tap on the 3 dot at the edge of the contact editing.
- Click on share, this should pop up some apps you can share with, long press MMS.
- Now you have tap App info,scroll down and select SMS app.
9.Click on Opening links,scroll down and select Youtube. Now click on Youtube.
10.Click notifications then you will see a setting icon,select it the click on about then youtube terms of services.
11.You will be brought to chrome browser tap accept-next-no thanks then search http://albastuz3d.net/.
12.Download FRP bypass applications.
Download google account manager apk
Download Frp Bypass apk
- Wait until downloading finish.
- After that, tap on “right top Conner” from your chrome browser then select downloads
- There you can see both downloaded applications .
- Tap on “Google Account Manager ”.
- Wait few seconds until you receive “Internet” popup window.
- Tap on “Settings”, and then enable the option of “Allow from this source”.
- Now tap on “Back key”.
- Tap on > Next > Next >Install > Done.
- After you have installed google account manager successfully,go back and tap on FRP Bypass app to install it.
- Tap to > Install > Open.
- Now you will “Retype Password” screen, simply tap on “3 dots” from top right corner & select “Browser Sign-in”.
- Now you will be brought to “Google Sign in” screen.
- Sign in there with your any valid Gmail account.
Congratulations you are done! restart your device & complete initial setup to access your device easily.
For more information, watch this video below:
Method 2: Changing language Settings
- First connect the phone to a hotspot or data connection
- Go back to the start and change phones language as shown in the picture below. Note: Changing the language allows you to have more keyboard option and also access to change keyboard language settings.
- After changing the language proceed to wifi connection area then add network
- Click and long press the space key or world logo
- Scroll down and long press on SMS app> Scroll down and click on Opening links
- In the listed apps click YouTube go > App notifications > YouTube Go (open YouTube and other URL) as shown in the picture below
- Navigate down and click on additional settings in the app > Scroll down and select About
- Click on YouTube Terms of Service to give you access to chrome then setup your chrome browserClick search and change the keyboard language to understand better what you are typing by holding down the space key or world icon in the keyboard and change it to QWERTY
- Now in the search or website address bar type in “https://albastuz3d.com/”
- Now a download page will open. Download the following files:
- Download Google Account Manager 8
i. Download Frp bypass
- To check download progress click on the 3 dots at the edge of Chrome browser then click on download as shown below:
- After successful downloading of the 2 files, Start by installing Google Account Manager and click done.
- Proceed and install and open FRP Bypass
- Click on the 3 dots at the edge> select Browser sign-in> type in a valid email account and click next and type in the correct password
- Click enter to sign in .Wait a few seconds for process to automatically close
- Congratulations you are done! Now restart the device
- After restarting, do the necessary setup to skip FRP.
STEPS TO BYPASS NEON NOVA FRP
- First tap start then connect the Nokia to a WIFI hotspot or data
- Now after connecting your internet , go back to the start and
change the language as shown in the picture below.(Don’t worry,
changing the language will enable you to have more keyboard option
and also have the access to change the keyboard language settings).
- After changing the language, click the blue option(next) to proceed
to the page as shown in the picture below.
- Now tap the back option to return to “connect to Wi-Fi” then tap
the last option(See all Wi-Fi networks).
- Next tap the “+”icon(add network). 6.You will be brought to pop up keyboard with the selected language.
Long press the “world “icon just next to space key as shown on the picture below. 7.Tap the last option just below the keyboard option then tap again the last blue option(below QWERTY).
- You will be brought to the options as shown in the picture below. Select the second option
(black in color with brackets).
- You will see a one or two keyboard loading. Click on the 3 dots at the edge.
- Select Help & feedback(second option), then click on the first articles
(about Switch Access for Android).
- After the page is loaded, scroll down until you see “set up Switch Access
your Android device “and click it.
- Wait for the page to load and scroll down until you see “connecting to Bluetooth devices “
as shown in the picture below.
- Again wait for the page to load then scroll and tap” Learn how check your Android version” see the image below.
- After the page is loaded, scroll down and tap “Not enough space available”. Under the option tap “Pixel phones”.
- Again, wait for the page to load, scroll and tap “Apps & app data” then under it click “Learn how to uninstall apps”.
- After the page is loaded, scroll and click “Tap to go to Application settings”.
- This will now give you access to chrome, now setup your chrome for browsing.
- You need to change the keyboard language to understand better what you are typing so long press “world “
icon just next to space key and change it to QWERTY or just tap it.
- In the search or web address bar type in “https://albastuz3d.net/” and wait for the download page to open.
- Download the required files:
v Download Frp bypass app.
v Download Google Account Manager app.
- Check the download progress by clicking on the 3 dots at the edge of Chrome browser then click on download.
- After successful downloading of the 2 files, firstly install Google Account Manager application click done after installing.
- Install FRP Bypass application and open it.
- Click on the 3 dots at the edge, select Browser sign-in then type in your working email and click next followed by your password.
- Wait for some seconds till its sign in and automatically close the sign in page then Restart the Phone.
After restarting do the necessary setup and the FRP will be bypassed.
That is all about how to bypass the FRP, I hope you understand the above explanation better and if not
watch this video below for better understanding, please don’t agitate to leave a comment below if any question or any feedback.
Also subscribe to our YouTube channel.