There are several alternative method you can use to hard reset your Tecno SA6. There are a number of reasons why you might have to hard reset your Tecno SA6.Your phone might be hanging due to full storage or maybe you forgot the password, pin or pattern to your Tecno SA6.
The procedures below will lead to the successful operation of hard resetting your Tecno SA6 and within no time you will be able to use your Tecno SA6.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset “option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device
- Hold volume + power key altogether
- Use volume up key to go to “recovery” and confirm by pressing the volume down key.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Wipe data/factory reset by using volume key and accept by using power key
- Choose yes and confirm by using power key
- Select “reboot system now” and accept by pressing the power button
Congratulations!!! You are done. Wait for your device to boot