HERE ARE THE VARIOUS REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT NEED TO FACTORY RESET YOUR TECNO CAMON CX
Maybe you want to give it away/sell it, its hanging or you cant remember your password
Below are the steps to run a successful hard reset on tecno camon cx
There are two different methods to do a hard reset on Tecno Camon CX one through the mobile phone options and another more complete from the recuperation/recovery mode.
- Open Settings on your phone, locate and select System.
- Click on Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Click on Reset Phone at the bottom.
- You’ll be requested to affirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
- Press and hold the power key to power off the device
- Press and hold power and volume up key
- As soon as the tecno logo pops up let go of the power button
- After releasing the power button an android robot image appears then you can release the volume up button
- Tap volume up + power key to go to the recovery mode page
- In the recovery mode page choose “More” by using the volume buttons to scroll and the power button to execute/accept
- On the next page click “Wipe Data”
- On the next page navigate down And select “Yes” and confirm with the power button
- you can now reboot your tecno camon 11 pro
- Congratulations you have now successfully hard reset