TECNO CAMON CX HARD RESET
March 3, 2021
HERE ARE THE VARIOUS REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT NEED TO FACTORY RESET YOUR TECNO CAMON CX
Maybe you want to give it away/sell it, its hanging or you cant remember your password
Below are the steps to run a successful hard reset on tecno camon cx
There are two different methods to do a hard reset on Tecno Camon CX one through the mobile phone options and another more complete from the recuperation/recovery mode.
- Open Settings on your phone, locate and select System.
- Click on Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Click on Reset Phone at the bottom.
- You’ll be requested to affirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
- Press and hold the power key to power off the device
- Press and hold power and volume up key
- As soon as the tecno logo pops up let go of the power button
- After releasing the power button an android robot image appears then you can release the volume up button
- Tap volume up + power key to go to the recovery mode page
- In the recovery mode page choose “More” by using the volume buttons to scroll and the power button to execute/accept
- On the next page click “Wipe Data”
- On the next page navigate down And select “Yes” and confirm with the power button
- you can now reboot your tecno camon 11 pro
- Congratulations you have now successfully hard reset