Over the past years ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine brand has won over the hearts of many android users with a wide range of mobile phones which not only have good features that make the user enjoy using their mobile phone but also comes with a moderate price that an individual can afford. It is very normal at times for a user to experience technical issues with their ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine phones and they end up wondering what to do to fix the problems without any success. But the most efficient way to solve most of these phone related problems is through hard reset. The most common reasons as to why one would hard reset their ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine mobile phone is to fix malfunctioning, maybe you forgot the password/pin/pattern to your ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine ,to wipe all your data before you sell or hand over your ASSISTANT AS-5435 ShineE , to someone else. That way people won’t know what you had in your phone.
- Switch on your ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine mobile phone and navigate to setting icon.
2. Go down and click “Backup & reset”.
3. Choose and tap “factory data reset” option.
4. Enter a pattern and proceed by tapping “yes erase everything”.
5. Congratulations you are through! Wait patiently for your ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine mobile phone to restart and complete the remaining setup.
1. Switch off your ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine mobile phone by pressing power key for a few seconds
2. After your ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine phone is powered off, Press the power button plus volume up key at the same time.
3. Release only power button when the Phone’s logo pops up on the screen.
4. Press both power and volume up key simultaneously after the green android robot displays with a “no command” message and repeat a couple more times until android recovery menu displays on the screen.
5. Now use volume down key to highlight “wipe data/factory reset” or “more” and select using power key.
6. Use power key to accept “wipe data”.
7. Select “yes—–delete all data” or “yes” and agree using the power key.
8. Select “reboot system now “using power button.
9. Wait patiently for your ASSISTANT AS-5435 Shine mobile phone to reboot and finish up the initial setup.
Watch the video below for more information: