Over the past years AZUMI Kirei A45D brand has won over the hearts of many android users with a wide range of mobile phones which not only have good features that make the user enjoy using their mobile phone but also comes with a moderate price that an individual can afford. It is very normal at times for a user to experience technical issues with their AZUMI Kirei A45D phones and they end up wondering what to do to fix the problems without any success. But the most efficient way to solve most of these phone related problems is through hard reset. The most common reasons as to why one would hard reset their AZUMI Kirei A45D mobile phone is to fix malfunctioning, maybe you forgot the password/pin/pattern to your AZUMI Kirei A45D ,to wipe all your data before you sell or hand over your AZUMI Kirei A45D, to someone else. That way people won’t know what you had in your phone.
- Switch on your AZUMI Kirei A45D mobile phone and navigate to setting icon.
2. Go down and click “Backup & reset”.
3. Choose and tap “factory data reset” option.
4. Enter a pattern and proceed by tapping “yes erase everything”.
5. Congratulations you are through! Wait patiently for your AZUMI Kirei A45D mobile phone to restart and complete the remaining setup.
1. Switch off yourv mobile phone by pressing power key for a few seconds
2. After your AZUMI Kirei A45D phone is powered off, Press the power button plus volume up key at the same time.
3. Release only power button when the Phone’s logo pops up on the screen.
4. Press both power and volume up key simultaneously after the green android robot displays with a “no command” message and repeat a couple more times until android recovery menu displays on the screen.
5. Now use volume down key to highlight “wipe data/factory reset” or “more” and select using power key.
6. Use power key to accept “wipe data”.
7. Select “yes—–delete all data” or “yes” and agree using the power key.
8. Select “reboot system now “using power button.
9. Wait patiently for your AZUMI Kirei A45D mobile phone to reboot and finish up the initial setup.
Watch the video below for more information: