Rooting: refers to the process done by android users to gain access or attain privilege control to mobile operating systems over various android subsystems.
Advantages of rooting CoolPAD TipTop Mini devices.
1. Enables user to flash a Custom Kernel.
2. Allows user to tweak the Dark Corners of Smartphone.
3. Bypass Preinstalled Crapware.
4. Restores and Back Up Your device for Seamless Transitions.
5. Blocks Ads in Any Application.
6. Boost Your android’s and window’s Speed and Battery Life.
7. Automate Everything in a device.
8. Unlock Hidden Features in a phone and Install “Incompatible” softwares.
Disadvantages Of Rooting CoolPAD TipTop Mini Devices
1. The process of rooting can brick your device and turn your device into a useless.
2. It voids your Smartphone’s warranty.
3. Your phone device becomes more vulnerable to malware or virus and hacking.
4. Some rooting applications are malicious.
5. Can cause a user to lose access to high security apps.
METHOD 1: USING KINGO ROOT.
- You first need to make sure that you have access to a good internet connection.
2. Thereafter, click HERE to download and install the PC version of kingo root.
3. After download is complete, right click and select “Run as administrator”.
4. Agree to all their terms and conditions and wait for the app to complete installing.
5. Open the app after successful installation and it will ask you to connect the mobile device but before connecting, make sure USB debugging is enabled in your phone.
6. To enable USB debugging, head over to the “Settings” option on your CoolPAD TipTop Mini mobile phone.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on “System”.
8. Scroll down and tap on “about phone”. In this page keep tapping on “Build number” option until a toast message displays on your screen stating “You are now a developer”.
9. Thereafter, head back to the “system” settings page and tap on“Developer options”.
10. Scroll down and you will find the “USB debugging” option. Go ahead and allow it.
11. After you have enabled the USB debugging, you can now connect the device using a USB cable.
12. The progress will be shown on your device screen.
13. After the process is complete, a screen such as the one shown beow will be displayed. Click on “Root again”.
14. The process will take time according to your network connection. Be patient while the process is taking place. After successful completion, a screen such as the one shown below will be displayed on your PC screen.
15. Congratulations!!! You have successfully rooted your CoolPAD TipTop Mini. You can confirm this by the use of the root checker or root check app that can be downloaded the provided link.
METHOD 2: USE OF DR. FONE – ROOT.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
2. Head over to your browser on your PC and search for “Dr. Fone” and select the one as indicated in the image below.
3. A screen such as the one shown below will be displayed. Select “Guide” then scroll down and click on “ Dr. Fone- root [Android].
4. On the next page, select “Try it free” depending on the type of device you are using. That is, either windows or MAC.
5. After the download is complete, install and open the app.
6. Thereafter, head over to your device settings and enable the USB debugging.
7. To enable USB debugging, head over to the “Settings” option on the device.
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on “System”.
9. Scroll down and tap on “about phone”. In this page keep tapping on “Build number” option until a toast message displays on your screen stating “You are now a developer”.
10.Thereafter, head back to the “system” settings page and tap on “Developer options”.
11. Scroll down and you will find the “USB debugging” option. Go ahead and allow it.
12. Head back toyour PC and open the app then select “Root” option.
13. Connect a USB cable to your device via your PC.
14. Once the device is connected, the app will check for the device root status.
15. Thereafter, a screen such as the one displayed below pop up. Read the software user agreement (optional) and once through, click on “Start”.
16. Do not in any case disconnect the device during the process. Be patient and wait for the process to complete.
17. After the process is complete, you will be directed to a page such as the one indicated below. Tap on “Root now”.
18. After the rooting process is complete, you will get a page like the one displayed confirming that the device is rooted.
19. Head back to your phone and you will notice that SuperSU has been installed. This means that your device is rooted.
METHOD 3: USING ROOT GENIUS.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
2. Download the latest PC version of root genius by clicking HERE.
3. Wait for the download to complete.
4. After complete download, install and open the app as administrator.
5. Using a USB cable, connect your CoolPAD TipTop Mini via your PC and select “Root it”.
6. Wait patiently for the process to complete taking care not to disconnect the phone.
7. After the process is complete, you will get a message such as the one shown below.
8. Head over to your mobile phone and confirm if root is installed. To do this, download the SuperSU app by clicking on the provided link.
10. Congratulations!!! You have successfully rooted CoolPAD TipTop Mini.
METHOD 4: USING A CUSTOM RECOVERY (TWRP).
This is the quickest, easiest and the most followed way to virtually root any android device. This is not a standalone process as you will need to have a custom recovery installed on your device. Let us get started.
- First thing to always ensure is that you have a stable internet connection.
2. Thereafter, click HERE to download the superSU zip file. SuperSU is basically the file that will get your Samsung mobile phone rooted.
3. Once the download package is downloaded on your device, you need to turn off the phone.
4. You need to boot into your device custom recovery. If your device does not have a custom recovery, you can get the official TWRP recovery. Make sure that your device is completely powered off. Press and hold the power button + volume up button all at the same time.
5. Once you see the phone’s logo, let go of all the keys and you will be directed to the custom recovery.
6. On your custom recovery, tap on “Install”.
7. Thereafter, locate the SuperSU zip file that you just downloaded. Since you downloaded it from the link above, it should be in the downloads folder.
8. Once you locate the file, select it and flash it on your device.
9. The custom recovery will flash the file on your smartphone as shown below and it will take only a couple of seconds. Be patient.
10. Once the root package is flashed on your device, tap on “Reboot system”.
11. If you followed the procedures correctly and the superSU file was flashed properly, you will see a new app installed on your device which is the SuperSU app.
METHOD 5: USING KINGROOT.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
2. Download King root.apk.
3. After complete download, install and open the app and it will look as shown in the image below.
4. Tap on “Try it” to get started.
5. Wait for the app to finish checking and verifying the root access.
6. Thereafter, tap on “Start root” option and patiently wait for the rooting process to complete.
7. After successful completion, you will receive a message such as the one shown below.
8. Your CoolPAD TipTop Mini will then start a security index process. Tap on “Optimize now” option.
METHOD 7: USE OF VIRTUAL EXPOSED APPS.
The easiest and most efficient way of rooting your CoolPAD TipTop Mini device in multiple accounts. It is like having two phones in one. For more understanding, let us go into details and look at some of the most common virtual exposed apps.
MOST COMMON VIRTUAL EXPOSED APPS.
- Virtual xposed. 32 BIT OR 64 BIT
- Parallel space.
- Virtual space.
- Es Parallel accounts.
- Multiple accounts.
Click on he highlighted blue links above for I have explained step by step procedure of how to download, install and use these apps.
METHOD 8: USING ORANGE FOX RECOVERY.
1.Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
2. Download magisk manager apk by clicking on the link provided.
3. After complete download, install and open the app. It will be displayed as shown below.
4. Tap on “Install” as shown below.
5. Tap on “Install” again and select “Download zip only”.
6. Wait patiently for the download to complete.
7. After the download is complete, press and hold the power button + volume up key to enter into the custom recovery mode screen.
8. From the image displayed below, I have used the orange fox recovery. Click to download the orange fox revovery.
9. Tap on “Install”.
10. Select the magisk zip file that you ust downloaded. It should be in the “Download” folder.
11. Tap on the zip file and on the next page, slide to the right at the bottom of the screen to start the process.
12. You will notice some scripts running through your phone. Wait for the process to complete as it will take but just a few seconds.
13. Once the process is complete, your mobile phone will automatically reboot.
14. After you phone is powered back on, open magisk manager app.
15. Tap on the three lines at the top left corner of your device and select “Superuser
16. Thereafter, tap again on the three lines and select “Magisk”.
17. Once you do that you can head over to the home page and open magisk app once again and you should see the message “Magisk is up to date”.