Screenshots are one of the easiest and simplified method of how android phone users can store their important work stuffs or documents. A user can capture a screen shot of a document that cannot be downloaded and that way it makes it easier for future reference or editing. Today, I am going to illustrate all the methods you can take screenshots on your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S mobile phone. Follow these methods carefully.
This is the simplest way you can take a screenshot on your phone. In this method, all you have to do is press the power key and the volume down key simultaneously for approximately three seconds and thereafter your screenshot will be saved in the phone gallery.
- From the top of ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S mobile device, swipe down your finger to pull down the notification panel.
- Under that, you will find the labeled “screenshot” option. Tap on it to capture the screenshot from your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S mobile phone.
- Tap on the “setting” icon on your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S mobile device.
2. Scroll down to “micro intelligence”.
3. Tap on the option labeled “take screenshot with 3 fingers” in order to turn it on.
4. You can now take a screenshot from your phone by swiping down three fingers from the top to the bottom of your phone’s screen making sure that the three fingers are in contact with the phone’s screen.
- Open the playstore app on your ALCATEL OneTouch Pop 8S mobile phone.
2. Search for “screenshot”.
3. Scroll down until you find “screenshot easy” or any other preferred screenshot app of your own choice then tap and install it. After installation, open the app.
4. Click on the “overlay icon” and “allow display over other apps” option by turning it on or inserting a tick.
5. Go back and click “start capture”
6. Thereafter, click the home key and you will observe a floating camera icon on your mobile phone’s screen.
7. You can tap the floating camera icon to capture your screenshot and view it either from the app or your mobile phone’s gallery.
8. Tap on the crop icon at the top of your screen and thereafter you can crop and save your capture.
Watch the video below for more information: