Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) Android might suddenly get stuck or hang on startup screen then fails to load past logo. This is one of the most difficult issue faced by android device users.
Reasons why Android Phone or Tablet Get Stuck on the Startup Screen.
1. Applications Malfunction.
2. Viruses/Bugs on Software.
3. Android applications Updates.
4. Android Software changes.
5. Corrupt or Defective Micro SD Card.
This article will guide on various measures to fix the following issues:
1. Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) Stuck On Boot Screen or logo.
2. Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)keeps on restarting consistently without getting past the brand’s logo.
3. Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)phone, tablet or applications hanging and not responding well.
NOTE: These procedure occurs in different types of Android phones i.e:
1. Android with Inbuilt Battery.
2. Android with a removable battery.
There are 3 common best methods to fix the above problem.
METHOD 1: HARD RESET AND CLEAR PARTITION CACHE.
1. If the Android device is turned on or is hanging on bootloop and the battery is inbuilt, Long press Power Key and Volume Up/Down at the same time. If your android device is removable battery, remove the battery then reinsert the battery.
2. Release only Power key immediately your phone powers off but keep holding Volume Up key. If the phone switches off, hold and press Power key followed by Volume Up Key. In case your phone has a Home button, hold and press Power key + Home key + Volume up key.
3. Immediately release only Power key when Phone’s Logo appears on the screen.
4. Start holding Power key and Volume Up key simultaneously to Bypass android logo that appears on the screen.
5. Press the Volume Down key to navigate down through the options until it highlights the reset option, it usually written Wipe Data/Factory Reset or More, then press the Power key to select.
6. When the Factory Reset is finished, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition to clear temporary files from your Android software so that your phone run smoothly.
7. When you finish Wiping Cache Partition, repeat step 5 and step 6 again.
8. Now use the Power Key to select Reboot System Now option so that it can recover to boot Android device and you’re all set.
9. Congratulations!!! Now Your Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)device will boot normally.
FOR MORE INFRORMATION WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW:
METHOD 2: REMOVE/UNISTALL APP CAUSING ISSUE THROUGH SETTING
1. Go to your Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)device then press on ”Setting” option.
2. Scroll down to the “Apps & Notification”.
4. Select the “Application” that is causing your Android not to reboot.
5. Select the “Uninstall” option to remove the Application software.
6. The Uninstall option will pop up, then Press Ok.
7. Congratulations!!! You have successfully solved your Android device issue.
METHOD 3: USING DR. FONE
Dr.Fone is a tool that gives full solutions for most iOS and Android devices like data recovery, software transfer, android device clone, phone system repair, phone unlock, and e.t.c.
If you have a Laptop or a PC it is easy to solve a stuck logo screen on a android device. These steps shown below will help you on how to use DR. FONE to solve the problem.
Note: Now that you are about to fix the Android stuck in boot screen issue, bare in mind that the risk of user data loss is pretty high. To prevent any data erasing during the procedure, we would recommend users to back up the Android phone data first.
These are the steps to fix the issue:
CHAPTER 1: Be Ready To Have Your USB Cable To Connect Your Android Device
Step 1: First, install and Run of Dr.Fone on your Laptop or PC. Then select the ‘System Repair’ option. Then Connect your Android device.
Step 2: Select ‘Android Repair’ options. Then, click ‘Start’ to proceed.
Step 3: Go to the device information details, then set the information given type of your Android Device or tablet, and then press the ‘Start’ button.
CHAPTER 2: Repair the Android device or Tablet Device Through Download mode.
Step 1: Enable your Android device or Tablet to boot in ‘Download’ mode is most important for fixing the Android device or tablet stuck in the boot screen issues.
These are the procedures on how to do so.
1. For ‘Home’ button enabled device: Turn off the tablet or mobile and then press the ‘Volume Down’, ‘Home’, and ‘Power’ keys for 10 seconds. Leave them before selecting the ‘Volume Up’ key to enter ‘Download’ mode.
2. Android devices or tablets without ‘Home‘ Button: Turn off your Android Device or Tablet, then press Volume Down and Volume Up at the same time followed by Power key for about 5 to 10 seconds, to put your android device into “Download” mode.
Step 2: Press the ‘Next’ button and start to download the firmware to backup your files.
Step 3: After the Firmware is complete the program will then find the issues in the firmware and start solving all the Android system problems, e.g. Android stacking in boot screen.
Step 4: After a couple of minute, your Android device or Tablet will be good to go and the problems will be solved and finally your device will be back to normal.