ASSISTANT AP-719 FUN Android might suddenly get stuck or hang on startup screen then fails to load past logo. This is one of the most difficult issue faced by android device users.
Reasons why Android Phone or Tablet Get Stuck on the Startup Screen.
1. Applications Malfunction.
2. Viruses/Bugs on Software.
3. Android applications Updates.
4. Android Software changes.
5. Corrupt or Defective Micro SD Card.
This article will guide on various measures to fix the following issues:
1. ASSISTANT AP-719 FUN Stuck On Boot Screen or logo.
2. ASSISTANT AP-719 FUN keeps on restarting consistently without getting past the brand’s logo.
3. ASSISTANT AP-719 FUN phone, tablet or applications hanging and not responding well.
NOTE: These procedure occurs in different types of Android phones i.e:
1. Android with Inbuilt Battery.
2. Android with a removable battery.
There are 3 common best methods to fix the above problem.
METHOD 1: HARD RESET AND CLEAR PARTITION CACHE.
1. If the Android device is turned on or is hanging on bootloop and the battery is inbuilt, Long press Power Key and Volume Up at the same time. If your android device is removable battery, remove the battery then reinsert the battery.
2. Release only Power key immediately your phone powers off but keep holding Volume Up key. If the phone switches off, hold and press Power key followed by Volume Up Key.
3. Immediately release only Power key when Phone’s Logo appears on the screen.
4. Start holding Power key and Volume Up key simultaneously to Bypass android logo that appears on the screen.
5. Press the Volume Down key to navigate down through the options until it highlights the reset option, it usually written Wipe Data/Factory Reset or More, then press the Power key to select.
6. When the Factory Reset is finished, scroll to Wipe Cache Partition to clear temporary files from your Android software so that your phone run smoothly.
7. When you finish Wiping Cache Partition, repeat step 5 and step 6 again.
8. Now use the Power Key to select Reboot System Now option so that it can recover to boot Android device and you’re all set.
9. Congratulations!!! Now Your ASSISTANT AP-719 FUN device will boot normally.
FOR MORE INFRORMATION WATCH THIS VIDEO BELOW:
METHOD 2: REMOVE/UNISTALL APP CAUSING ISSUE THROUGH SETTING
1. Go to your ASSISTANT AP-719 FUNdevice then press on ”Setting” option.
2. Scroll down to the “Apps & Notification”.
4. Select the “Application” that is causing your Android not to reboot.
5. Select the “Uninstall” option to remove the Application software.
6. The Uninstall option will pop up, then Press Ok.
7. Congratulations!!! You have successfully solved your ASSISTANT AP-719 FUN device issue.