You are looking for ways to factory reset your TECNO P701.Maybe you forgot the pin, password or pattern to your TECNO P701 or bypass screen lock on TECNO P701.Well, I have a tutorial of how you are going hard reset your TECNO P701 and get your device working after a few minutes.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset “option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your ITEL S33 device
- Hold volume + power key altogether
- Let go of both buttons after being taken to the boot mode
- Use volume up key to go to “recovery” and confirm by pressing the volume down key.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down button and confirm using the power button key
- Select “yes” and accept by pressing the power button
- Press the power button key to “reboot system now”
- Wait patiently for your phone to reboot