You can capture anything with your smart phone and save them for record or future reference and you can easily share your screenshots with friends or anyone else. Screenshots are important if maybe you want to capture a high score for a game or a chat with a friend that you want to keep for future reference. I am going to show you all the methods you can take screenshots of your ITEL phone.
Press the power key and the volume down key simultaneously for approximately three seconds to capture your screenshot and thereafter you will find your screenshot in your phone’s gallery.
- Open the playstore app on your itel device.
- Search for “screenshot”.
- Scroll down until you find “screenshot easy” then tap and install it.After installation, open the app.
- Tap on the “overlay icon” and “allow display over other apps”.
- Go back and click “start capture”
- Thereafter, click the home button and you will see a floating camera icon on your phone’s screen.
- You can tap the floating camera icon tom capture your screenshot and view it.
- Tap on the crop icon at the top of your screen and thereafter you can crop and save your capture.