Android developers have developed a new security patch feature that prevents one from accessing chrome during FRP bypass. When the user clicks “about switch access for android” and try to play the video below the option they encounter “update for a faster, better YouTube” page. Do not stress yourself out for we have the best recommended solution of how to fix this issue.
Follow either of these 2 simple methods below to solve the YouTube update issue
- Insert a sim card then connect your device to a WIFI network and go back to the welcome page
- Tap emergency followed by emergency information
- Press “add contact” then select any contact in the sim card
- Press the contact you have selected then tap on the three dots located on top right corner of your phone and choose share
- Share through G mail by long pressing the Gmail icon then select “app info”
- Click on “notifications” and tap on the setting icon on top right corner of your smart phone
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of your screen and select “help & feedback”
- Wait for the page to load and search “about switch access for android”
- After searching, you will realize that the YouTube video does not play unless you update YouTube first
- Don’t worry. After receiving “update for a faster, better YouTube” return back to “about switch access for android” page.
- Scroll down and tap “set up switch on your android device” then select “connecting to Bluetooth devices”
- Thereafter tap “learn how to check your android version”.
- Wait for the page to load, then scroll down and tap “not enough space available” then select “pixel phones”
- Scroll down to the option “remove apps & app data” then under it select “learn how to uninstall apps”
- After selecting the “learn how to uninstall apps”, select the option “Tap to go to application settings” and afterwards open with chrome
- After opening chrome search ALBASTUZ3D.COM and allow albustuz3d.com to send you notifications
- If your device is a Tecno android 7 click to download “quickshortcut” ,install and open “quickshortcut maker” app
- Search and select “OOBE” and click “Try”, choose your country and tap “next” arrow at the bottom right of your screen
- Keep on pressing next until you see hios launcher display on your screen
- Congratulations!!!wait patiently for several minutes for your device to show normal home screen.
- If your device is infinix android 7, download and install quick shortcut maker.
- Search and select RLK settings app and select the second “RLK settings” under it.
- Tap “try” and tick your country then click “start”.
- You have accomplished the process .Wait for the home screen to appear or reboot your device.
- For other android 7 devices, download Google account manager and FRP bypass applications.
- Start by installing Google account manager followed by FRP bypass then open it.
- On the top right corner, tap the three dots and sign in with your Google account.
- Once the log in process is complete, restart your device then complete the initial setup wizard.
This method works on smart phones with android Marshmallow (6), Oreo (8) and Pie(9).
- Connect your device to a WIFI network and return back to the welcome screen.
- Change the language and select the one shown below.
- Click on the yellow icon (start) then click the bottom left of you phone.
- After loading go back to the WIFI page where you will see all WIFI networks that are available
- Select the last WIFI network option to see other networks
- Click the “+” (add network)
- Thereafter, keyboard will automatically pop up, long press on the round icon next to the “space “.
- Click the last green option under “QWERTY”.
- Click on the green bar at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the first option and wait for the keyboard to load.
- On the top right corner. Hit the three dots and choose the second option.
- Wait for the page to load and click “about switch access for android”
- Note that if you try to play the video, you will come across “update for a faster, better YouTube” .
- Return back to “about switch access for android” page and follow the instructions given in METHOD 1 above starting from number 10 up to number 16.
- After you have followed the steps above and you are on “ALBASTUZ3D.COM”, download Google account manager respective to your mobile’s android version and FRP bypass apps.
- Once you are through with downloading select “downloads” by first tapping on the three dots located at the right top corner of your phone.
- Wait for the downloads to complete and first install Google account manager followed by FRP bypass.
- Open FRP bypass and tap the three dots on the top right corner, browse in the app and log in with a G-mail account with its correct password.
- Once the sign in process is complete, reboot your device and complete the initial setup to continue using your phone normally.
This method helps you solve the “youtube update” problem during FRP bypass for your android device. The user is not allowed to use chrome to bypass FRP but don’t panic as the following method that I will be going to show you below will enable you to access chrome in order for you to bypass FRP on your android device. Follow the steps and you will get your android device working in no time.
You will realize that after you click the video under “about switch access for android” it does not play but instead it asks for an update first.
- Return back to “about switch access for android” page and don’t click on the video but scroll down and click “next, learn how to set up switch access on your android device”.
- Wait for the page to load and click “connecting to Bluetooth devices”.
- Thereafter, click on “learn how to check your android system” and wait patiently for the page to load.
- Scroll down and tap “not enough storage available” and under it select “pixel phones”.
- Scroll down to the option “remove apps & app data” and click it. And below it select “learn how to uninstall apps”.
- Under the “delete apps that you installed” choose “Tap to go to application settings”.
- Open using chrome and search “ALBASTUZ3D.NET” then scroll down and tap “quick shortcut maker” to download. Click on the three dots at the top right corner of your device and tap on downloads.
- After download is complete install and open quickshortcut maker then search either OOBE or RLK settings app.
- Tap the second option and click “try”, choose your respective country keep clicking on the next “arrow” at the bottom right of your screen device until the hios/xos launcher displays on your screen.
- Congratulations!!! Wait for the device to take you to home screen.
No responses yet