There are various ways of how you can take screenshots from your Infinix SMART 2 device and store the images for future reference.
In this method, press the power key and the volume down key all at the same time for not more than three seconds and thereafter your screenshot will be saved in the gallery.
- Swipe down from the top of your device screen to pull down the notification panel.
- You will be able to notice the “screenshot” option. Click on the option to capture the screenshot from your INFINIX SMART 2 mobile phone.
- Tap on the “setting” icon on your mobile phone.
2. Scroll down to “micro intelligence”.
3. Tap the option “take screenshot with 3 fingers” in order to activate it.
4. Take a screenshot by swiping down the three fingers from the top to the bottom of your phone’s screen making sure that the three fingers are in contact with the phone’s screen.
For more information, watch this video below: