Screenshots are one of the easiest and simplified method of how a TECNO L8 Plus phone user can store their important work staff or documents. A user can capture a screen shot of a document that cannot be downloaded and that way it makes it easier for future reference for the TECNO L8 Plus mobile phone user.I am going to show you all the methods you can take screenshots of your TECNO L8 Plusmobile phone. Follow them carefully.
This is the simplest way you can take a screenshot from your phone. In this method, all you have to do is press the power key and the volume down key simultaneously for approximately three seconds and thereafter your screenshot will be saved in the phone gallery.
- Swipe down from the top of your TECNO L8 Plus mobile phone screen to pull down the notification panel.
- Under that, you will find the labeled “screenshot” option. Tap on it to capture the screenshot from your Tecno L8 Plus mobile phone.
- Tap on the “setting” icon on your Tecno L8 Plus mobile phone.
2. Scroll down to “micro intelligence”.
3. Tap on the option labeled “take screenshot with 3 fingers” in order to turn it on.
4. You can now take a screenshot from your phone by swiping down three fingers from the top to the bottom of your phone’s screen making sure your that the three fingers are in contact with the phone’s screen.
For more information, check out this video below:
No responses yet