You can easily share your screenshots with friends and family. Screenshots are important if. I will be going ahead to show you all the methods someone can use to take screenshots from their ITEL A16 Plus mobile phones.
Press the power key and the volume down key simultaneously for approximately three seconds to capture your screenshot and thereafter you will find your screenshot in your phone’s gallery.
- Open the playstore app on your ITEL A16 Plus mobile phone.
2. Search for “screenshot”.
3. Scroll down until you find “screenshot easy” then tap and install it. After installation, open the app.
4. Click on the “overlay icon” and “allow display over other apps” option by turning it on or inserting a tick.
5. Go back and click “start capture”
6. Thereafter, click the home key and you will observe a floating camera icon on your mobile phone’s screen.
7. You can tap the floating camera icon to capture your screenshot and view it either from the app or your mobile phone’s gallery.
8. Tap on the crop icon at the top of your screen and thereafter you can crop and save your capture.