Factory reset is usually performed when a device is infected by virus or malware, hanging or phone slowing down or taking too long to reboot, installed faulty software disturbing phone’s usability, ran into problems after installing a system update, before selling it to someone, also incase a user forgets password like pin, pattern or fingerprint. After this method your CUBOT King Kong phone will be restored to its defaults, all unlock codes will be removed and it will be new as it comes from the manufacturer.
Here’s our complete guide showing the easiest and simplest ways about how to hard reset CUBOT King KongU.
1. Switch on your CUBOT King Kong mobile phone and navigate to setting icon
2. Go down and click “Backup & reset”.
3. Choose and tap “factory data reset” option.
4. Enter a pattern and proceed by tapping “yes erase everything”.
1. Switch off your CUBOT King Kong mobile phone by pressing Power key for a few seconds.
2. After your CUBOT King Kong phone is powered off, press the Power button plus Volume up key at the same time.
3. Release only Power button when the Phone’s logo pops up on the screen.
6. Use Power key to accept “wipe data”.
7. Select “yes—–delete all data” or “yes” and agree using the Power key.
8. Select “reboot system now “using Power button.
9. Wait patiently for your CUBOT King Kong mobile phone to reboot and finish up the initial setup.
Watch the video below for more information: