Android is one of the best selling platform globally and many of its users install applications in their android phones for daily usage but there is a disadvantage as at times you may find that the user’s android phone does not install applications. This might be because of some reasons such as not enough storage, corrupted file, application permission etc. Do not worry as I will show you how to fix the app not installed problem below. Take your time to go through the procedure and in no time you will be able continue installing apps on your android device.
SOLUTION TO APPS NOT INSTALLED
- Tap the setting icon on your android device.
- Click on “apps”.
- Scroll down to Google play services and select it.
- Thereafter click “storage”.
- Tap “manage space” and thereafter select “clear all data”.
- Go back to all apps and click “Google play store”.
- Afterwards, click “clear data.
- Return to all apps again and clear app data for apps that consume much space in your android device.
- Congratulations!!! You can now install apps on your android device without any problems.
- Uninstall apps that are consuming much space in your android device in order to create space to allow you to install other apps.