Hard reset is essential if your Samsung J1 Mini Prime works very slow, it hangs or you want to sell it. I will be going to show you how to How to bypass screen lock in Samsung J1 Mini Prime and wipe all data in Samsung J1 Mini Prime
The tutorial below will show you a simple way to hard reset Samsung J1 Mini Prime remove pattern, pin or password.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Switch off your SAMSUNG J1 MINI PRIME device first
- Hold on to the power plus home plus volume up buttons all simultaneously until the phone’s logo appears and immediately let go as soon as the logo appears
- scroll using the volume down button and click the factory reset/wipe data by press the power button key to confirm
- scroll down using volume down key and select “yes” and accept it by pressing the power button
- wait for your SAMSUNG J1 MINI PRIME device reboot