Hard reset is essential if your Samsung J1works very slow, it hangs or you want to sell it. I will be going to show you how to How to bypass screen lock in Samsung J1and wipe all data in Samsung J1
The tutorial below will show you a simple way to hard reset Samsung J1 remove pattern/pin/password.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- switch off your Samsung J1 device or remove battery if frozen
- Hold on to the power, home and volume up buttons simultaneously until the phone’s logo appears
- Click the factory reset/wipe data by scrolling using the volume down button and press the power button key to accept it
- Press volume down and select “yes” and accept it by pressing the power button
- wait for your Samsung J1 device reboot
No responses yet