There are several alternative method you can use to hard reset your Samsung J2.There are several reasons why you might need to hard reset your Samsung J2.Your phone might be hanging due to full storage or maybe you forgot the password, pin or pattern to your Samsung J2.
The procedures below will lead to the successful operation of hard resetting your Samsung J2and within no time you will be able to use your Samsung J2.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Hold the power button to switch off your device
- Hold on to the power + home + volume up buttons altogether until the phone’s logo appears
- Click the factory reset/wipe data by scrolling using the volume down button and press the power button key to accept it
- Press volume down and select “yes” and accept it by pressing the power button
- Then select “reboot system now” and wait for your Samsung J2 device to reboot