You are looking for ways to hard reset your Samsung J3.Maybe you forgot the pin. Password or pattern to your Samsung J3or bypass screen lock on Samsung J3.Well, I have a tutorial of how you are going hard reset your Samsung J3and get your device working after a few minutes.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device or remove and reinsert battery
- Hold and press power + volume up key + home button.
- Release all buttons when Samsung logo displays on the screen.
- By using volume down ,scroll and select “wipe data/factory reset” and accept by pressing power key
- Use power button to confirm “wipe data” or navigate “Yes-delete all data” using volume keys.
- Select “reboot system now “using power button.
- Job well done! Wait for the device to boot