It is important to know how to reset Samsung Galaxy J5 in order to resolve any issue related to your device. I will show you how to hard reset your Samsung J5 and get your phone working in no time.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Switch off your phone
- Hold home and volume up buttons then press the power key
- Click factory reset/wipe data by scrolling down using the volume down key and accept it by pressing the power key
- Use volume down and select “yes” and accept it by pressing the power button
- Wait for your Samsung J5 device to reboot
No responses yet