There are various solutions for performing hard reset for Samsung S3 Lite GT-S6790. Note that hard reset will delete all data that your device contains including apps ,pictures, contacts, messages, etc.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your Samsung S3 Lite GT-S6790device
- Press power button, volume up key and home button all at the same time until the Samsung logo appears
- You will be taken to the recovery mode on your Samsung S3 Lite GT-S6790
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down button and confirm using the power button key
- Select “yes—– delete all data” and accept by pressing the power button
- Press the power button key to “reboot system now”
- Wait patiently for your phone to reboot