Today we will learn how to reset Samsung Z2 Tizen.You might need to hard reset your Samsung Z2 Tizen device maybe because you forgot your mobile unlock password or your Samsung Z2 Tizen device is running slow due to insufficient storage. Follow the procedure below for the successful hard reset of your Samsung Z2 Tizen device.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Turn off your phone
- Hold home + volume up buttons then press the power key
- You will be directed to the menu on the LCD screen. Choose Phone initialization by scrolling using Volume button and Power Button to select.
- Choose “Yes” in the menu.
- Wait for your device to complete resetting
No responses yet