Hard reset is essential if your Tecno -B1pF works very slow, it hangs or you want to sell it. I will be going to show you how to How to bypass screen lock in Tecno -B1p and wipe all data in Tecno -B1p
The tutorial below will show you a simple way to hard reset Tecno -B1pto remove pattern/pin/password.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device or remove and reinsert battery
- Hold and press power + volume up key.
- Release only power button when phones logo pops up.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Now use volume down key to scroll to “more” and select it using power key.
- Use power button to confirm “wipe data” using volume keys.
- Select “reboot system now “using power button.
- Job well done! Wait for the device to boot and complete the initial phone setup.