If your Tecno Camon X hangs and you are looking for ways you want to bypass screen lock or factory reset , look no further for I will be going to show you various ways of how you can hard reset your TECNO Camon C7.
The following tutorial below will be showing you how to hard reset your TECNO Camon C7 and get it working within no time.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset”option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device or remove and reinsert battery
- Hold and press power + volume up key.
- Release only power button when phones logo pops up.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Now use volume down key to scroll to “more” and select it using power key.
- Use power button to confirm “wipe data” using volume keys.
- Select “reboot system now “using power button.