Hard resetting TECNO CC6 is an Easy process to the Person having basic Knowledge about it .There are a number of reasons why you might need to hard reset your TECNO CC6, maybe you forgot the password/pin/pattern to your TECNO CC6 or maybe your TECNO CC6 keeps hanging due to full storage.
The procedure below will show you how easy it is to hard reset your TECNO CC6 and get it as good as new and working in no time
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device or remove and reinsert battery
- Hold and press power + volume up key.
- Release only power button when phones logo pops up.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down button and confirm using the power button key
- Select “yes” and accept by pressing the power button
- Press the power button key to “reboot system now”
- Wait patiently for your phone to reboot