You are looking for ways to factory reset your Samsung Note 3 SM-N900.Maybe you forgot the pin, password or pattern to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 or bypass screen lock on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.Well, I have a tutorial of how you are going hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900and get your device working after a few minutes.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset “option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your Samsung Note 3 SM-N900 device
- Hold power, volume up + home buttons altogether until the phone’s logo appears then let go of the buttons
- You will be taken to the recovery mode on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
- Using the volume down key, select “wipe data/factory reset” and hold the power key to accept
- Scroll to “yes—– delete all data” and accept by pressing power button
- Press the power button key to “reboot system now”
- Wait patiently for your phone to reboot