- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Tap reset option.
- Hit “Erase all data (factory reset.”)
- Confirm you want to erase phones data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Using the power button, switch off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime+ device
- Hold on to the power plus home and volume up buttons all at the same time until the phone’s logo appears and then let go after a short while
- Wait patiently until the android robot has disappeared from your screen
- Click the factory reset/wipe data by scrolling using the volume down button and press the power button key to accept it
- Press volume down and select “yes” and accept it by pressing the power button
- Reboot your device by pressing the power button key and wait for your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime+ device to finish rebooting
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully done it
No responses yet