- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Tap reset option.
- Hit “Erase all data (factory reset.”)
- Confirm you want to erase phones data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i device
- Press the home plus volume up button simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears
- Release both the home button and volume up button and press the power button once
- select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down and press the home key to confirm it
- Choose “yes “ and accept by pressing the home button on your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i device
- Press the home button on your Samsung Ace GT-S5830i device to Select “reboot system now”
- Patiently wait for your Samsung Ace GT-S5830i device to reboot
- Congratulations!!! You are through and your device is as good as new