HARD RESET OCEAN PHONE.
March 2, 2021
- Turn on your phone and head to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Tap reset option.
- Press factory data reset
- Confirm you want to reset phone.
- Enter your phone pin or pattern select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your OCEAN device
- Press the power button key for two seconds then press the volume up and volume down simultaneously all three at the same time
- When the logo appears release the power button but keep holding onto the volume up and volume down at the same time
- When recovery mode showing option appears, press all buttons at the same time
- Scroll using the volume down key and click the factory reset/wipe data using the power button
- Select “yes” and confirm by pressing the power button key
- Select “reboot system now” by using the volume up and down key and press power button to accept
- Wait patiently for your ocean device to reboot as this will take a few minutes