Hard reset NOKIA TA 1060 device? Forgot password on NOKIA TA 1060 device? No need to stress yourself out. Below is a method that you can safely use to hard reset your NOKIA TA 1060 device and get it working within a few minutes.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Tap reset option.
- Hit “Erase all data (factory reset.”)
- Confirm you want to erase phones data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your NOKIA TA 1060 device
- Connect a cable to your NOKIA TA 1060 device until it starts to charge
- Press the power button and the volume up simultaneously at the same time until the android logo appears on your screen
- Release both buttons when the android robot appears on the screen of your device
- Thereafter, press the power button then the volume up button once
- Select the “wipe data/factory” reset option by scrolling using the volume down key and press the power key to confirm
- Select “yes” and accept by pressing the power button key
- Scroll using volume down and up buttons and select “reboot system now” and confirm it by pressing the power button
- Congratulations!!! You have done it. Wait for your NOKIA TA 1060 device to reboot