How to hard reset Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air? How to wipe all information in Tecno Droipad 7d? How to sidestep screen lock in Tecno Droipad 7d? How to reestablish defaults in Tecno Droipad 7d?
The followinng instructions/ guide shows all working Medhods for hard reseting Tecno Droipad 7d.
- Access the settings menu of your device Tecno Droipad 7d.
- Go to the system settings, in the Personal section you will see the option “Backup & reset ” open it and then click on “Factory data reset”. If you can’t locate Personal section look for the section “About the phone” click on “Storage” and then on “Backup and restore” and you will see the option “Factory data reset”
- Before doing it, it will ask for you confirmation and will show a dialogue box remembering that all your data and password will be deleted from this device,
- NB:The data that you have uploaded to Google (gmail), Instagram , Facebook Twitter, or backups that you have in the cloud, such as Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive will not be deleted.
- If you have any kind of screen lock pattern pin password if necessary make sure to confirm
- Your device Droipad 7d from Tecno will restart and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state it will show the progress
- Start by tuning off your Tecno Droipad 7d by pressing the power button
- Press and hold power and volume up key together
- As soon as the Tecno logo pops up let go of the power button
- After releasing the power button an android robot image appears then you can release the volume up button
- Tap n the power button and volume up to go to the recovery mode page
- In the recovery mode page choose “wipe data and factory reset” by using the volume down to scroll down and the power button to accept /execute
- On the next page navigate down And select “Yes—delete all user data” and confirm with the power button
you can now reboot your Tecno Droipad 7d