There are various reasons why you need to hard reset your TECNO KA7 .Maybe your TECNO KA7 storage is full thus preventing the phone to behave normally or maybe you can’t remember the password to your TECNO KA7.
The tutorial below will help show you all methods you can use to hard reset your TECNO KA7 and get your TECNO KA7as good as new.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device
- Hold and press power + volume up key.
- Release only power button when phones logo pops up.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Now use volume down key to scroll to “more” and select it using power key.
- Use power button to confirm “wipe data” using volume keys.
- Select “reboot system now “using power button.