Hard reset is essential if your Tecno SA1S Proworks very slow, it hangs or you want to sell it. I will be going to show you how to How to bypass screen lock in Tecno SA1S Proand wipe all data in Tecno SA1S Pro
The tutorial below will show you a simple way to hard reset Tecno SA1S Proto remove pattern/pin/password.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset “option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device or remove and reinsert battery
- Hold and press power + volume up key.
- Release only power button when phones logo pops up.
- Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until android recovery shows up on the screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down button and confirm using the power button key
- Select “yes” and accept by pressing the power button
- Press the power button key to “reboot system now”
- Wait patiently for your phone to reboot
No responses yet