Today we will learn how to reset TECNO W2.You might need to hard reset your TECNO W2device maybe because you forgot your mobile unlock password or your TECNO W2device is running slow due to insufficient storage. Follow the procedure below for the successful hard reset of your TECNO W2 device.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device or remove and reinsert battery
- Hold and press power + volume up key.
- Release only power button when phones logo pops up.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down button and confirm using the power button key
- Select “yes” and accept by pressing the power button
- Press the power button key to “reboot system now”
- Wait patiently for your phone to reboot