It is important to know how to reset TECNO Y6 in order to resolve any issue related to your device. I will show you how to hard reset your TECNO Y6 and get your phone working in no time.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset “option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your device
- Hold volume + power key altogether
- Use volume up key to go to “recovery” and confirm by pressing the power key.
- Press power key once and you will be taken to the android recovery screen
- Wipe data/factory reset by using volume down key and accept by using volume up key
- Choose yes and confirm by using volume up key
- Select “reboot system now” and accept by pressing the volume up button
- Congratulations!!! You are done. Wait for your device to boot