You are looking for ways to hard reset your ULEFONE NOTE 7.Maybe you forgot the pin. Password or pattern to your ULEFONE NOTE 7or bypass screen lock on ULEFONE NOTE 7.Well, I have a tutorial of how you are going hard reset your Samsung J3and get your device working after a few minutes.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset “option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off your ULEFONE NOTE 7 device
- Hold volume down + power key altogether
- Release power button when the phone’s logo appears but keep pressing the volume down key
- Use the volume down to scroll and power key to select eMMC
- Wait for your phone to reboot and thereafter you can complete the initial setup
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully hard reset your ULEFONE NOTE 7
No responses yet