Factory Reset Protection commonly known as FRP is a security feature added by Google where one is required to input their G Mail account password after flashing their phone but in some cases you find out that many users forgot their G Mail accounts password and therefore it becomes impossible for one to access their mobile phone. Do not be worried as today I will show you through simple steps how you can easily bypass FRP even when you forgot your G Mail account password. Take your time and follow the procedure carefully making sure not to miss a point in order to obtain successful results.
- First things first, connect your SAMSUNG J2 PRO to an available WIFI network and tap “Next”.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and again tap “Next” and wait patiently for the page to load.
- After complete loading, you will be asked for your password. Select back up to the main screen where it displays “Welcome”.
- In this page you are required to hold the screen of your SAMSUNG J2 PRO with two fingers until a talkback tutorial page is displayed on your screen.
- Once on the talkback tutorial page, slide your finger down from the top where a table will pop up. Select “talkback settings”.
- On the next page press and hold volume up and down altogether and tap “ok” on the message that will pop up on your devices screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page after tapping “ok” and select the “Help & Feedback” option and thereafter select “Use Morse code”.
- You will then be brought a YouTube video on your screen. Click the video to bedirected to YouTube.
- On the search bar at the top of your SAMSUNG J2 PRO mobile phone,search and download apex launcher. After successful download, install and open the app.
- Choose your drawer style and tap on “Next” where you will be directed to the home page displaying all the other applications.
- Open Chrome web browser and search for “Albastuz3d.net”. Oncein the site scroll down and download “Android 5.apk” and “FRP Bypass.apk”.
- After complete download install both apps but only open “FRP Bypass.apk”
- Once you open the app, you will be asked to insert a password. Tap on the three dots located at the top of your screen and select the “Browser sign I” option.
- Thereafter, on the next page insert any G Mail account with their correct password and click “Next” to continue. Wait patiently for the page to load.
- Thereafter, you need to restart your SAMSUNG J2 PRO mobile phone by pressing on the power key.
- After your SAMSUNG J2 PRO mobile phone is back on keep on tapping “Next” and the other options that are on the bottom right side of your SAMSUNG J2 PRO device and thereafter you will be brought to the home page of your phone.
- You have successfully done it. You have bypass FRP on your SAMSUNG J2 PRO mobile phone with some few and simple steps.