An Apple ID is a code that is used for the purposes of authentication by iPhone, Apple, iPad, Mac and any other Apple devices. The Apple ID usually has the personal details of the user and settings. This helps its users as one does not have to change the settings every time they log into an apple device with their Apple ID as they automatically use settings associated with the Apple ID.
The process of creating an Apple ID on the internet.
- One should go to the Apple ID account page and on the page select Create Apple ID.
- One will then be required to enter their detail; date of birth, their full names, email address, password and country or region that matches the billing address for the method of payment you will use.
- One is then required to provide their phone number which is always accessible.
- One should check on the boxes where you want to subscribe to Apple updates. This will allow one to be kept on the loop of the latest news, products, software and new services from Apple.
- One should then click on the “Continue” button.
- One should then follow the onscreen steps in order verify your phone number and email address.
Process of creating an Apple ID on your Windows Personal Computer.
- One should open iTunes for widows. One should also make sure that it is the latest version before proceeding with the creation of the account.
- One should then proceed to the menu bar at the top of the screen or at the top of the iTunes window. One should then select Account then tap sign in. One should then tap on the Create New Apple ID.
- One will then be required to complete the form that they will be provided with in order to create your new Apple ID. The email address that you give on this site will be taken as your new Apple ID. The form will also include security questions which are for the protection of your Apple ID.
- After filling the form, tap Continue. When you see the message that says that the email address you entered is already associated with an Apple ID, one should follow the instructions that will be provided in order for them to use an existing Apple ID instead.
- One will then be required to enter their credit card and billing details, then tap Continue. One will only be charged when they make a purchase. One can remove or change their payment information later if they wish to do so.
- One will then receive an email from Apple with link for verification purposes. Click on the link and follow the steps to verify your email address.
Process of creating an Apple ID with a Mac.
- One shod first start by opening the App Store.
- One should the select Sign in and then click on Create Apple ID. In the event you do not see these options, one should make sure that that they have already signed out of the iCloud.
- One will then receive the terms and conditions which they should read and agree to them.
- One should the fill and complete the form to proceed with creating a new Apple ID. The email address that one provides will be used as their new Apple ID.
- After one has filled out the form, one should tap on Continue. When one receives the message that their account is already associated with an Apple ID, one should follow the steps that will be provided for one to use an existing Apple ID.
- One should then enter their credit card number and billing details then click on Continue. One can also choose none and learn what to do if nothing is showing up or you can’t select it. One will only be charged if they make a purchase. One is also allowed to remove or change their payments information later if they wish to do so in future.
- One will then receive a verification link from Apple to their email account. One is then required to open their email address and click on the link and follow the steps provided and verify their email.