Parse error is an android problem where an application fails to install on an android phone. This problem can be caused by various reasons such as :the app you want to install is incomplete or corrupt, your phone does not have permission to install the application or maybe the application you want to install is not supportive with your phone. There are various ways of how you can fix parse error as I am going to show you below.
- Tick to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Tap on the settings icon on your android device.
- Scroll down and click “security”.
- Scroll to “unknown sources” and tick or turning it on. Also allow “verify apps” and “app permission”.
- Congratulations!!! You can download any application now without the parse error problem.
Download the APK file again from another source because the one that you installed is corrupted.
If the app is not supportive with your android device, you need to edit the minimum android version requirement of the app.
- Install APK editor and open after installation.
- Select an APK file you want to install.
- Choose “common edit” after selecting an APK file.
- Wait for a few seconds for the values to appear.
- Edit “minimum SDK version” and change it to 15 and click save then wait for approximately twenty seconds.
- The APK file is saved in the following location.Click install.
- Tap on “settings” and allow installation from unknown sources.
- Congratulations!!! The parse error problem is fixed and you can now install applications without the parse error.