There are various reasons why you need to hard reset your Itel S32 lte.Maybe your Itel S32 lite storage is full thus preventing the phone to behave normally or maybe you cant remember the password to your Itel S32 lite.
The tutorial below will help show you all methods you can use to hard reset your Itel S32 lite and get your Itel S32 as good as new.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Power off you Itel S32
- Press the power button and the volume down simultaneously
- Release power button when the Itel logo appears but keep pressing the volume down key
- Use the volume down to scroll and power key to select eMMC
- Wait for your Itel S32 to reboot and thereafter you can complete the initial setup
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully hard reset your Itel S32 lite
- Switch off your Itel S32
- Simultaneously press the power button and the volume up for a few seconds
- Release both the power button and volume up after being taken to the boot mode
- In boot mode select by using volume up and select “ recovery” and use the volume down to accept.
- Thereafter, select “wipe data/factory reset” by scrolling using the volume down key and accept by pressing the power key
- Select yes by pressing the power button to confirm
- Finally, using volume down and up for scrolling, select “reboot system now” and press the power key to confirm.
- Wait for your Itel S32 to reboot.
- You have successfully reboot your Itel S32 and your Itel S32 will be good as new