There are several alternative method you can use to hard reset your ITEL S33.There are a number of reasons why you might have to hard reset your ITEL S33.Your phone might be hanging due to full storage or maybe you forgot the password, pin or pattern to your ITEL S33.
The procedures below will lead to the successful operation of hard resetting your ITEL S33 and within no time you will be able to use your ITEL S33.
- Power off your ITEL S33 device
- Hold volume + power key altogether
- Let go of both buttons after being taken to the boot mode
- Use volume up key to go to “recovery” and confirm by pressing the volume down key.
- Wipe data/factory reset by using volume key and accept by using power key
- Choose yes and confirm by using power key
- Select “reboot system now” and accept by pressing the power button
- Congratulations!!! You are done. Wait for your ITEL S33 to boot
- Turn off your ITEL S33
- Press the power + volume down button all at once
- Release power button after the itel logo is seen on the screen but don’t let go of the volume down key.
- Using the volume key, scroll and select t “clear the eMMC” then press the power key to confirm this.
- Congratulations!!! You are successfully done with rebooting your ITEL S33. Wait patiently for your ITEL S33 device to reboot and finish setting up the initial setups.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.