You are looking for ways to hard reset your NOKIA TA 1021.Maybe you forgot the pin. Password or pattern to your NOKIA TA 1021 or bypass screen lock on NOKIA TA 1021.Well, I have a tutorial of how you are going hard reset your NOKIA TA 1021 and get your device working after a few minutes.
- Turn on your phone and navigate to setting icon.
- Scroll down to the last menu at the bottom.
- Click “System.”
- Select the option labeled “reset options.”
- choose “factory data reset” option.
- Tap the last “reset phone” to confirm you want to erase all data.
- Enter a correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
- Congratulations you are through! Wait your phone to restart and complete the initial setup.
- Press the power button to turn off your NOKIA TA 1021
- Connect cable then hold volume up + power buttons altogether at once
- Release power button when android logo appears
- Disconnect cable and press power and volume up button
- Scroll by using the volume down key and select “wipe data/factory settings” and accept by pressing the power button.
- Select “yes” and confirm using the power button
- Select “reboot now” and confirm by pressing the power button key
- Wait patiently for some minutes for your NOKIA TA 1021 to reboot
Hurray!!! Yow have successful rebooted your NOKIA TA 1021 device
No responses yet