Jumia is an online shopping store where you can order anything that you might need right at the comfort of your home zone. You do not have to go to their store but you can just order using your mobile phone and thus it saves you time and energy that you might have used to go to a store.
Jumia offers their clients offers that are irresistible and therefore many people order from Jumia. Can you imagine ordering things from the internet while sited at your home and receiving your order safe and sound? Absolutely awesome.
Now today, I am going to guide you on very simple steps on how you can order anything that you wish to buy from Jumia and in just a matter of few days, you will be able to receive your package safe and sound. Without further ado, let us check out the procedure.
- Head on to jumia on your mobile phone or computer or maybe even your laptop and select the item of your liking that you wish to buy.
- Once you have done that, just click “buy now” on the orange bar.
- After you have clicked “buy now”, a box will appear at the top of the page showing you that the item has been added to your cart. You now have a choice of continue shopping or checking out if you are done.
- You can access your cart anytime by clicking on the cart icon located on the top right corner of your devices screen.
- You are then invited to review your cart. At this stage, you can still modify the content of your cart by removing items you no longer want or adjusting the quantity of ant item. Make sure you check what the total and sub- total prices are in order to avoid bad surprises.
- If you have a voucher, you can fill the provided space with your voucher number.
- As a new customer on Jumia, you will be asked to create your account using your regular email address or using your social media accounts and then add new address.
- After you have selected a new address click on “save & continue”.
- Select your delivery method depending on your preferences.
- When selecting the pickup station delivery method, you have to select the pick- up station of your choice.
- Once you are done selecting your pick- up station, you can still change it by clicking on the option labelled “change pick- up station”.
- Once you are done with the delivery section click on “save & continue”.
- You will then have access to the payment section and here in this section, you will have to select the payment method among ;
- Pay on delivery.
- Jumia pay Bank.
- If you have a voucher card, you can enter it on the right bar provided.
- Congratulations!!! You just bought an item on Jumia.