If you are having a problem in bypassing FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy J6, then you have come to the right site. Most Samsung J series contains advanced security feature know as factory reset protection which is enabled once someone or a user performs hard reset on the device. We have come up with the best method for you to solve this issue.
Bypass Samsung J6 Google account using applications
- Start by connecting your Samsung J6 to a WIFI connection.
- Wait until the device connects then select the option “use my Google account instead.”
- Now you will be brought to”verifying your account.”
- Tap on the “email or phone “tab to open keyboard.
- Hit “setting “icon to open “Samsung keyboard.”
- Scroll and select “swipe, touch and feedback.”
- Navigate and tap the last option “touch feedback”
- Select the blue words”sounds and vibration”.
- Click “ringtone”
- Tap SIM 1
- On top right Conner, select”+”sign.
- Now you will see a “Samsung setup wizard.”
- Click on ”app info”
- On “Samsung setup wizard”, scroll and tap “permission.”
- Then hit on the top search icon, and then search Google.
- Navigate and select “Google” below” app info”
- Now tap “open”, search and open internet.
- On internet search, type “albastuz3d.net” and click “Go”
- Wait for the website to load then download the following applications:
- Select “Bookmarks” –“History”-“Download history”
- Wait for the two files to complete downloading
- Install Android 8 (GAM).apk and click “Done”
- Install FRP Bypass.apk and “Open”
- Click on the 3 dots on the right top corner and select “Browser sign-in” then ”OK”
- Login with a valid Google account, click next then input password and sign in
- Congratulations you are through! Reboot the Samsung Galaxy J6 and complete the initial setup