Are you looking for ways to bypass factory reset protection (FRP) on your Samsung galaxy note 10 and you are not yet sure of any safety way that is going to work for your device. Do not worry as in this article. I will be going to show you a safe and easy way of how you can bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10. As a phone technician, you should by now have realized that Google added a security feature to android phones that requires the user to enter their Gmail account username and correct password in order for the user to continue using their phone normally. Below is a procedure of how you can bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy note 10, follow the procedure carefully in for you to continue using your phone.
- When you are asked to confirm your pattern, tap on “use my Google account instead and wait for the page to load.
- After the page has load, you will be asked to enter your email username. Quick press volume down plus power key all together to take a screenshot. You must select deny.
- By pressing the same keys, take another screenshot but this time round select “deny and don’t ask again”.
- Again, take a third screenshot and afterwards tap “settings”.
- Scroll to “permissions”.
- Tap on the search bar that is located at the far top right corner of your phone that is beside the three dots.
- Search for chrome and tap on it. Tap “open” that is located at the bottom left corner of your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 in order to access chrome.
- After you opened chrome, search for “albastuz3d.com” and scroll to “apex launcher”.
- Tap on apex launcher to download. You can tap on the “details” at the bottom of your phone to view downloads. After completion of download install and open the file.
- Thereafter, click on the “settings” icon and scroll to “biometrics and security” and tap on it.
- Click on “fingerprints” and set a new screen lock type. Make sure you remember the password that you are going to set because in the next step you will use that password to unlock your phone.
- Now reboot your phone and afterwards enter the password that you had set earlier on.