With millions of Samsung phones that are sold worldwide, its not a surprise for users to encounter a problem with their Samsung phone. Samsung Note 10 has its own issues too as any other smart phone but don’t worry if you are one of the unlucky users who has issues with their Samsung Note 10, I will show you how to fix some of these problems through hard reset. Follow the process below to get your phone working normally again.
- Go to the settings icon on your device.
- Choose “general management” and click it.
- Click “reset” then click “factory data reset”.
- Confirm you want to factory reset your device by entering your pin.
You first need to force restart your device as when you try to power off it asks for a pin/password. Take note that the process below might get you to try a couple of times before you succees, so don’t give up but keep on trying.
- Hold vol down key plus power key simultaneously for approximately ten seconds.
- Thereafter, let go of both keys then quickly press the power key plus vol up key and do not let go of the keys until android recovery screen pops on your device’s screen.
- Scroll down to where it says “wipe data/factory reset” and select it by pressing the power key.
- Choose “yes” and select it using the power key.
- Select “reboot system now” by pressing the power key once.
- You have successfully hard reset your Samsung Note 10.Wait for your phone to reboot.
No responses yet