Are you having issues with your Samsung Note 20 and you are wondering how to hard reset, wipe all data or how to bypass screen lock? Do not worry as I am going to show you how to hard reset your Samsung Note 20. Hard reset will fix almost any problem related to your phone may it be insufficient storage, the phone running slow or maybe the software problem. Follow the method below to learn how you can hard reset your Samsung Note 20.
- Tap on the settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll to the bottom to “about phone” and click it.
- Again, scroll to the bottom to the “reset option” and select it.
- Choose “factory data reset”.
- Move down at the far end of the phone and select the option “Reset”.
- Confirm you want to reset your phone by entering your pin/password.
You will notice that if you try to power off your Samsung Note 20 it asks for your pin.Therefore you need to force restart your device.
- Press the power key plus vol down all together.
- Immediately the Samsung logo appears, let go of both keys and press the vol up key until you are taken to the recovery mode screen.
- Scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” using vol down key and confirm using power key.
- Choose “factory data reset” and press the power key once to accept.
- “Reboot system now” by pressing power key once.
- Congratulations!!!wait patiently for your device to finish rebooting.