Google has added a security feature (FRP) to its Android OS. After performing hard reset process, the OS asks the user to enter the last Google account used in the in order to continue using the phone But most of the time you find that the user has forgotten the password to their Gmail account and therefore becomes impossible for the user to continue using their phone .Do not stress out as I am going to show you simple steps below of how you can bypass FRP on your SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 even after you forget your G mail password.
- Connect your phone to a WIFI network then click next and wait for the page to load.
- When asked to confirm pattern tap on “use my Google account instead” and again wait for the page to load.
- Tap the three dots at the far right end of the screen above the keyboard and then tap “YouTube”.
- Click on the first video and you will be directed to YouTube. Once on YouTube you can cancel the video and then tap on the icon that is on the top right end of your device as shown below.
- Select “settings” and click “about”.
- Thereafter select “You tube terms of service” and after you click you will be directed to chrome.
- Search “albastuz3d.com” and select “open setting for Samsung” and you will be taken to Samsung settings.
- Enable secure folder and afterwards log in to your account with the correct password.
- Set password for secure folder and tap “next” at the bottom right of your phone.
- Afterwards, tap on the three dots at the top right corner of your device and click on “settings”.
- Select “lock type” and enable fingerprint by inputting your secure screen lock password.
- Done.Now you need to restart your phone.
- After you have restarted your phone, enter tour password and tap “next” but skip the sign in to gooogle account.
- Wait for the page to load and click “finish” to confirm you are through.
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully done it, now wait for the apps to display on your screen and continue using your phone normally.
No responses yet